Indore Institute of Law invites you for their upcoming Law & Management Journal “Udgam Vigyati” – The Origin of Knowledge(ISSN 2455-2488).
It’s a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal focused on communicating high-quality original reviews, research work short communications and case report that donate importantly to further the Knowledge related to the field of Law and Management.
Our interest is in papers that extend well beyond literature surveys and offer the interpretation, evaluation, and challenges to existing areas of law & management research. Such papers will not only reflect the current state of the field, they will also have the potential to stimulate and guide future research efforts.
- Publication Date : July 20th, 2016
- Charges On Publication : Rs. 1500/- will be charged as Publication charges
- Last Date of Paper Submission : July15th , 2016
Manuscript types for Publish :
- Research Articles ( Without copy / Original )
- Short Communications
- Review Articles
- Case Study
Format Research Article:
Format must be written in MS office – 2003 or above
Length will be : A-4 size
Line space : 1.5
Only on one side, with a 1-inch margin on all sides.
The pages shall be numbers consequently.
- Font : Times New Roman
- Front size : 12
- Title Front size : 14 ( bold space capitals )
- Section titles front size : 12 ( bold face capitals and subtitles in each section shall be in font size 12, bold face lower case. )
- Illustrations (Figures & Tables): Its need to insert at an appropriate place in the article.
Candidate needs to use Standard International Units throughout the text. The pages must be numbered properly. All requested not to use any decorative borders anywhere in the text including the title page. The research article should be starting with the title page and the text should be arranged in the following order:
- MS office (2003 or above).
- Title Page
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussion
Special Articles : The articles should be on a topic relating to law and policy, manuscript especially preferred by the Editorial Committee.
6000 words minimum length including footnotes.
Book Reviews / Comments: Revised / any new book launched relating to law and policy
1200 words minimum length including footnotes.
Law of the future: Any new Bill introduced relating to law and its research
3000 words minimum length including footnotes.
Submission Procedure :
- Drop the papers on : firstname.lastname@example.org for submission
- Format of Submission : .doc/.docx
- An Original Article Declaration : A duly signed declaration that the article has not been published and / or is not in the course of being published in any journal, website, newspaper, magazine etc.
Selection of papers for publication will depend on the discretion of reviewers as “Udgam Vigyati” is a double blinded peer reviewed journal.
Submissions must be accompanied by an Abstract [maximum 300 words and a brief bio of the Author(s)]
Submission specifications :
- Body font – Times New Roman
- Body font size – 12
- Line spacing – 1.5 lines
- Footnotes font – Times New Roman
- Footnotes font size – 10
- Footnotes line spacing – single paper
- Paper Size: A-4
- Margins: 2.54 cm on all sides
Contact Details :
- Candidate should drop their email on – email@example.com
Postal Address :
Indore Institute of Law
Rau Pithampur Road, Opp. IIM,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)