Call for Papers – RMLNLU’s Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology (CMET) Volume III
Submission Deadline : 15th June, 2016.
Journal Detail :
The RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology, Volume 3 :- The RMLNLU Law Journal on Communications, Media, Entertainment & Technology (hereinafter ‘the Journal’) is an annual, student-edited, peer reviewed, law journal published by the Journal Committee of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, and is pleased to announce the call for papers for its inaugural edition of this journal.
Printing Organizations : Eastern Book Company
Distribute Responsibility : Eastern Book Company
* Online Update will be done on online legal database, SCC Online
Call for Papers
Submissions Form : Articles, case comments & book reviews
Eligibility for Submission : Academicians & legal professionals, law students,
Submissions On : 1. Entertainment and Technology
2. Contemporary legal issue connected with media law and its allied fields of communications
Submissions Word limit :
- On Articles – 5000-8000 words
- On Comments – 3000-6000 words
- On Reviews – 2000-4000 words
* * excluding abstract, whose word limit is prescribed in the guidelines that follow, and footnotes, wherein speaking footnotes must be avoided wherever possible.
For entries – required to assure to the set of guidelines which follow.
- Author(s) is/are required to attach – 1. Name of the author/s 2. degrees of the author/s 3. Designation of the author/s or Name of College/University/Institution of the author/s 4. Postal Address of the author/s 5. Number and E-mail ID of the author/s ( Covering Letter containing all personal details in separate document with the entry )
- Format of Submissions : Attached with the email in Microsoft Word(.doc/.docx) format
- Journal Font : Times New Roman
- Font Size : 12
- Line Spacing : 1.5 and justified alignment
- Citation Style : OSCOLA Method (4th Edition)
- As per the Supreme Court Cases (SCC) citation Indian cases must be cited.
- Maximum 2 people can be authorized for an entry.
- A team of co-authors or a single author are not allowed to submit Multiple entries. ( more then one entry will automatically disqualified)
- Submission abstract : 250 – 300 words ( author(s)’ name and college as a footnote )
- Copyright : Journal must not have been previously published or submitted for publication else where. The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of the journal and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University.
**Authors must strictly adhere to guidelines, failing which their submissions may not be considered
Articles are invited from : Students ( LL.B, LL.M as well as Ph.D Scholars ) Academicians and Legal Professionals.
Submissions Detail :
Submissions pattern : File name must bear the names of the author(s). Article authored – Not more than two people. Emailed in Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format. Deadline for submission for Volume 3 is June 15, 2016.
Contact Detail :
Name of the Contact Person : Apurv Singh
Contact Number of Contact Person : +91 8604567617
Submission mailing address : email@example.com
(Visited 80 times, 1 visits today)