Call for Papers- International Commercial Law Rewiew (Volume.1, Issue 1)
The International Commercial Law Review (ICLR) will be a bi-annual, online, peer reviewed journal. The journal aims to educate the society in general about the complexity and latest developments taking place in the field of commercial law and to provide an intellectual platform for students, practitioners and academicians to publish and represent their original legal thoughts and views on commercial law.
The Themes –
ICLR gives all the prospective contributors complete freedom to write and express on any area subjected to commercial law. There are no fixed themes or sub-themes that are required to be followed by the contributors. However, the journal aspires for and would appreciate original submissions that have a touch of internationalism to it.
Reason being simple, the world is getting smaller and laws of multiple jurisdictions will end up overlapping sooner or later in the light of international business and global trade.
The journal aims to be in harmony with this global trend and certainly will promote literature that deals with the same. As mentioned earlier, there are no fixed themes or sub-themes, however for the sake of providing proper guidance and information for the prospective contributors, some of the topics that are covered under the scope and boundary of international commercial law are as under:-
- Law Relating to International Commercial Contracts
- International Commercial Arbitration Regime
- Banking Regulation
- International Financial Law
- Syndicated Lending
- International Commercial Negotiation
- International Commercial Litigation
- Cross border Insolvency
- International Transactions
- Structured Finance, Asset Backed Securities, Securitisation
- Capital Markets
- International Sales Transactions
- Competition Law
- EU Regulations on Economy, Banking, Finance, Commercial Sector
- International Trade Law
- Domestic Commercial Laws of different jurisdictions
- Law relating to taxation
Note: The contributors are not bound by these topics and have complete liberty to write on any aspect of the commercial law.
- The Font Size of Submissions are : Times New Roman, Font Size 12, Line Spacing 1.5, Justified
- The Size Font of Footnotes: Times New Roman, Size-10, Line Spacing 1.0, Justified. Speaking footnotes are not allowed. All points have to be incorporated in the body of the submission.
- Citation: OSCOLA 4th Edition (The same is available on the website of ICLR)
- Abstract: Contributors have to submit an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
- Particulars of Authors: All contributors have to submit a separate form along with the submission containing details of the authors. The said form can be downloaded from the website of International Commercial Law Review.
- Word Limit for the Submissions (excluding footnotes):
- Articles: 3000 to 4000 words.
- Short Comments: Upto 2000 words
- Book Review: Upto 1500 words
- Co-Authorship: The Co-authorship of maximum 2 authors is allowed.
- Submission guidelines : All submissions will be accepted only via email. The submissions have to be emailed at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional points to be noted –
- The journal has and reserves complete right to edit the articles.
- The submissions should not be pirated, ie, copied from somewhere else.
- Authors are expected to observe originality and exclusivity in all their submissions. In case authors wish to make references from the works of others in their submissions, they are expected to acknowledge the same.
- In case any copyright violation takes place, the authors of the submissions will themselves be held completely responsible and liable.
- Authors are required to sign a copyright declaration form that is available on the website of International Commercial Law Review.
Late date of Submission-
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 31st May, 2016.
International Commercial Law Review