LexHindustan believes that future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. It is a legal aid firm which offers cutting-edge blend of capabilities to individuals and organizations. The main aim of LexHindustan is to provide practicable advice to its clients with filled support. Its main approach includes issues from both economic and legal perspective by focusing on problem solving its main aim is to avoid problems with quick and rapid decisions.
The areas under firm’s practice areas include
- Legal Due Diligence
- Social Sector
- Anti-Corruption & Compliance
- Sexual Harassment Laws
- Investment Laws
- Article writing competition includes young generation of lawyers into the arena so they can improve their writing and research skills.
- Suitable Principles and Rules for the Competition-
- The competition is open to the students who are undergraduate or postgraduates in any university, college across the globe in legal field or social sciences.
- The Article should only contain legal issues
- Original article must be published which are received by mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The article should not be plagiarized and if found the article gets disqualified.
- Only English language is accepted
Heading – font size 16, bold
- Sub heading Font size 14, bold
- Main Content-12 font size
- Font- Times New Roman
- Line Spacing-1.5 line space
- Margin –Left and right 1.25’ top and bottom : 1’
The article should not exceed 2500 word limit.
- MS-word format should be used.
- It should not include end-notes
- Co-authorship is not allowable.
- No multiple entries should be included
27th August, 2016
- The procedure of submission-
- All the articles should be mailed at email@example.com
- The subject line has to be Lex Hindustan Article must be followed with Article Submission
- Name of author –name of article should be included in Lex Hindustan Article Writing Competition
- Fee required at the time of Registration
- There is no any registration fee for the competition
- Date of Declaration of Results
- The results will be declared on 9th September, 2016
- 1st Prize Rs. 5000/- and Certification of Appreciation
- 2nd Prize Rs. 3000/- and Certification of Appreciation
- 3rd Prize Rs. 1000/- and Certification of Appreciation
Each and every participant will get award of participation
For further information the competitiors should mail at firstname.lastname@example.org