- Competition Detail : 5th Indraprastha National Moot Court Competition, 2016
- Competition Place : Dwarka, New Delhi
- Competition Date : September 23rd to 25th, 2016 ( Friday – Sunday )
- Last Date : August 12th, 2016
- Theme Detail : The Moot Proposition is based on Criminal Law.
- Educational Eligibility : Students ( ‘bona fide’ ) who is pursuing third or fifth year LLB course across the country from recognised bar council.
Registration Process and Fee
The candidates are requested to drop a mail on email@example.com with all participating institutions may register provisionally. They have to write the subject “Registration: Name of your college” and thereafter confirm their registration by sending a soft copy of their Demand Draft along with the properly filled registration form confirming their registration firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee : They have to issue a Demand Draft of Rs. 5000/- ( DD will be issued in favour of “Registrar, GGSIPU” payable at New Delhi. )
Important Note : Hard copy of the DD and properly filled registration forms should reach the organizers official address by August 17, 2016.
Organizers Official Postal Address :
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Handa (Moot Court Convenor)
- University School of Law and Legal Studies,
- C-Block, GGS Indraprastha University, Sector 16-C, Dwarka.
- New Delhi, 110075
Contact Detail :
(Visited 110 times, 1 visits today)