INTERNSHIP : Work from Home on legal research and content for awareness
About Lex Do It
It is a non-profit startup founded in 2014.
Thought behind it : – Lex Do is a group of concerned dedicated and socially aware law students who are on a mission to proactively contribute and give back to society.
Lex Do It is a startup which Work to make the legal system easy for those who can’t afford the difficulties.
They also have significant experience with public advocacy, recognize workshops and pro-bono Litigation.
They are looking for people with enthusiasm and passion who can assist them to spread the word and make rights accessible across the country.
As we belong to the largest democracy in the world it is our responsibility to claim our rights and fight for them to make them exists.
1. Legal Reporter – They willing to working on reporting and composing legal news of the day.
- Skills required : – Reporter need to be good at writing short and crisp articles in a time bound manner with clear conception of basic laws in India.
2. Legal Researcher – Researcher will work on reports, recommendations and ongoing cases
- Skills required : – They need to be very good at legal research and compilation of information.
- Education Qualification : 3rd year onwards ( senior law student ) who is ready to deliver quality research..
3. Legal Content Writer – Content Writer will work on creating very simple to understand and short size content pointed for common folks who don'
- Skills required : – Require deep understanding on law. Needs to be thorough with basics of law and be inventive.
4. Legal Script Writer – They will work on a huge number of large scale projects.
- Skills required : – The ability they need is to bridge the gap between law and drama through their scripts/stories.
5. Litigation Assistant – The job of on litigation assistant is to work on most demanding cases concerning pubic matters
- Skills required : – Must have court room and filing experience
- Education Qualification:- 3rd year onwards ( open for senior law students who can handle our ongoing judicial proceeding projects and lead them on their own )
Duration of Post : 1 month minimum commitment ( full time paid position on completion of your internship ).
Stipend of Post : Candidate will be reimbursed for any expenses as well as given a certificate ( No stipend during internship period )
Work From : Work from there home ( Legal Reporter, Legal Researcher, Legal Content Writer and Legal Script Writer )
Litigation Assistant’s can work from our office if they belong to Delhi ( full time work )
Focus : They are looking to build a group of like minded people who will help them on there aim of helping those who need it as well as gain some good experience. They also want to build a network and connect passionate and hardworking people
Procedure of Application : Drop your CVs along with the interested position [ Example: Interested in interning as Legal Reporter ], mention in your mail’s subject.
Mail Id : email@example.com
Eligibility for Application : Students From India
Contact Detail :
Drop mail on : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Visited 782 times, 1 visits today)