IIFT is an educational institute which deals with training and research in the area of International Business which was established by Department of Commerce, Government of India. It came into existence in November 2002 with the name of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. It offers professional training with proper research and training programs.
Appointment as per Prescribed
It works purely on a contractual basis which is for a period of 1 year.
The center appoints Researchers for its research work which is legal or at the level of Research Fellow which is purely on a legally contractual basis for a period of one year.
- Requires a Degree in Law ( LLB)
- The selected candidate should have teaching or research experience which is related to all legal aspects of international trade.
- The candidate should have perfect knowledge of computer applications which include M.S. word, M.S. Access, M.S. Outlook, M.S. Excel, Power point.
- The selected candidate should have perfect knowledge of English and should speak fluent English.
The appointed candidate will work on contractual basis for a period of one year, which can extend if the candidate shows good performance.
The Researchers will get fixed monthly salary depending on the qualification and experience:
- Research Associate (Legal): Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Research Fellow (Legal): Rs.30, 000/- per month
The selected candidate will join immediately after the selection process gets over.
The candidates who are selected, qualified or experienced should apply or send their C.Vs by e-mail to Shri A.K. Lahiri, Administrative Officer Centre for WTO studies, IIFT, New Delhi.
The selected candidate can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd September, 2016.
The candidates who are selected will have to give
- Written test
- Computer skill test
and will have to clear interview before the selection Committee at the Centre for W.T.O studied (7th Floor), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110016 (near Qutab hotel, Opposite Katwraia Sarai)
The candidates who are coming from outside Delhi will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation.