National Essay Writing Competition in collaboration with Gary B. Born
With the collaboration of world-renowned arbitration expert Gary B. Born, Centre for Advanced Research & Training in Arbitration Law happily announce a national essay-writing competition.
Competition Themes :
- The way Forward – The “Born” Bilateral Arbitration Treaty Proposal
- Desirability and Propriety of arbitrating public law claims – Privatization of “Justice Delivery”
- Suggestions for a Second Amendment / 10 Year Review of the UNCITRAL Model Law – The UNCITRAL Model Law
Competition Details :
The Gary B. Born National Essay Writing Competition organizing by The NLU Jodhpur Centre for Advanced Research and Training in Arbitration Law (CARTAL) on International Arbitration, 2016.
Competition Reward’s :
- Prizes for the best entries ( include cash prizes ).
- A Letter of Appreciation from Mr. Gary B. Born
For more detail on Rule please visite : – http://nlujodhpur.ac.in/
Submission Detail :
(Visited 100 times, 1 visits today)