Greetings from National Law School, Bangalore (India).
A International Conference on “Liberalisation & Globalisation – Changing Legal Paradigm” for 3 days organised by NLSIU Bengaluru.
- 14th July 2016
- 15th July 2016
- 16th July 2016
Venue : NLSIU campus.
Topics are invited for presentation :
- Success and failures – Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Changing dimension of ‘State’ – Constitutional Response to Economic Liberalisation
- Concerns about Industry and Environment globally
- Economic Liberalisation and Impact on Human Rights – Business and Human rights
- Changing Role of Government to Regulatory Governance, especially with Privatisation
- Consumer Welfare & Fair Competition
- Corporate Governance and Ethical Dimension in Law and Public Policy, especially in Transnational Corporations
- Upcoming Challenges and WTO, Reforms Agendas
- Governance and Public Services’s Transparency and Accountability .
- Indian Legal Regime & International Trade
Fees for Registration : 6000/- per participant
Contact Detail :
Conference Director – Dr. Sairam Bhat ( Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org )
Conference Coordinator – Ms. Ashwini Arun ( Email ID –email@example.com )
Conference Secretary – Ms. RS Baba ( Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org )
Official Web Site : 25lpg.in/