Scholarship for International Law: First time in India
A new essay based scholarship is launched by Centre for International Law Research and Policy in India for a combined amount of 13000 USD. Any person of Indian citizenship residing in India can compete for the Scholarship.
What can be done by India and Indian actors to strengthen the collective security system based out of United Nations Charter by restraining the illegal use of armed force in violation of the Charter?
It comes into three categories as:
- The winner will be awarded a sum of USD 1000.
- The person acquiring the second position with a sum of USD 2000.
- The person coming third would be paid a sum of USD 1000.
Procedure to submit
- Essays must be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org in the English Language and should be in a range of 9000-10000 words (or in 60000-70000 keystrokes, footnotes, empty spaces including a short author-biography).
- Last date to submit is 15th October, 2016.
Description of the Scholarship
This scholarship is being offered by CILRAP together with the Indian Society of International Law, O.P. Jindal Global University, and Delhi University Campus Law Centre. Financial contribution to this scholarship is being made by the Nuremberg prosecutor Benjamin B. Ferencz, Professor Donald M. Ferencz, and their Planethood Foundation. CILRAP reserves the right to publish the winning papers. For any queries, email to email@example.com