Name of organization: Kalinga Kusum Foundation
Last date to apply: Oct 21
Number of Internship Available: 3
Perks: Certificate, Letter of recommendation.
Eligibility: Only those candidates can apply who are available for a full time internship.
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Ongoing and future projects.
- Advocacy of Human Rights and Opportunity to partner and work with other organizations and government Bodies.
- Policy Research, writing and advocacy.
- Can do the internship between Nov-Dec 2016 (flexible)
- Are available for 1 month (preferred and which can be extended as per the student’s requirement).
- Have/ are pursuing UG/PG degrees in Law and similar, MBA and similar, Humanities (B. A. /M.A. and similar), Journalism, Mass Communication and similar.
Basic skill(s) required: MS-Office and Data analysis.