Vacancy: the finance research group at the Indira Gandhi institute of development research [IGIDR] is finding a researcher who has prior experience in Land laws 2-3 years of work experience in Mumbai.
- This position is for a full title researcher for a project involving research on land laws in Maharashtra, the state of land title records in Maharashtra and its impact on land market.
- We are looking for a person who has practical experience of dealing with Government offices and Departments, Such as Sub-registrar’s offices, in the field also had a experience in conveyancing land laws in Maharashtra. The project will involved some field work in collaboration with field surveyors, government officials and economists. The project will end by 2017.
- It is the opening for those looking for those looking to foray into research-backed public area policy, It is an ideal position for the practitioners looking to experience policy work and leveraging their current experience and skill set.
- The position will involve working with the person of different backgrounds including field surveyors, government officials and economist. It will also involve dealing with government offices and departments on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in law with 2-3 years experience required.
- The office function on open and free software’s like Linux, R and etc.
- Previous year in Linux is not required; He or she will be required to learn the software
- He or she must be willing to adapt to technology, work long hours and can deliver quality goods with in defined timelines
Last date to apply: 30 Sept
Salary: as per industry standards
- Suitable candidates can send their resumes to Jyoti Manke.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org